More than 20 million men in the U.S. have low testosterone. While some estimates are lower, the number of men displaying symptoms has skyrocketed. Unfortunately, many men who suffer from low testosterone are unaware of their condition and simply attribute it to growing older. Testosterone levels do fall as we age, just as our eyesight begins to diminish, but just as there are remedies for our eyes, there are remedies for our low testosterone.
In this section you will find information on low testosterone, its various forms, symptoms and health risk, as well as the benefits of treatment. With a better understanding of this condition you’ll be able to determine your next course of action for you or a family member who may be suffering.
Symptoms, Facts and Information
- How do I identify that I have low testosterone?
- How is Low Testosterone Diagnosed?
- Low Testosterone Facts
- What is Hypogonadism?
- Typical Drugs Used to Treat Low Testosterone
- What Are the Complications of Low Testosterone?
- What Medical Conditions and Medications cause Low T?
- What is Anti-Aging?
- What are Bioidentical Hormones?
- What is the Outlook for a Patient with Low Testosterone?
- When Should I Seek Medical Care for Low Testosterone?
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testosterone & Depression
- Low Testosterone & Stress
- How Low Testosterone affects Mood & Sex
- Physical Appearance
- Irritable Male Syndrome
- Bone Density
- Brain Disease
- Heart Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular, Head & Spinal Trauma
- Shorten Men’s Lives
- Lowt and increase risk of Early Death
- What are Bioidentical Hormones
- Testosterone Cypionate & Enanthate
- Oral Testosterone